Date: 11/04/2022 - 14/04/2022
Duration: 4 day(s)
Venue: Zoom Online
Fee Per Pax: RMRM1,272.00
The OSH Coordinator manages Occupational Safety and Health matters in organisation by assisting employers to promote safety culture at the workplace and also to take reasonable action pertaining to OSH compliance.
Upon successful completion of the program, trainees would be able to:
• Understand the self-regulatory concept.
• Explain the requirements and provisions under the Act.
• Comply to the duties and responsibilities of the employers, self-employed persons, manufacturers, designers, and supplies.
• Confirm to the duties and responsibilities of employees.
• Implement safety and health organisations, notifications of accidents, dangerous occurrence, poisoning and diseases.
• Understand the liability for offences.
Challenges And Reality In SME Industries
Introduction To DOSH And the Fundamental of OSH Act
OSH Management Fundamental
Chemical Handling Management
Introduction To Occupational Disease
Hazards Identification, Risk Assessment And Risk Control
Material Handling and Storage
Workstation Design and Lighting
Productive Machinery Safety
Premise and Occupational Welfare Facilities
TRAINER: Lt. Colonel (CD) Frank Tan, PMP, PJK, PBP, PAP was the
Thank you for your interest. Please fill in the form below.
Currently we don’t have any training related to this category. Stay tuned for more training in the future. Have a great day!