Date: 19/01/2022 - 20/01/2022
Duration: 2 day(s)
Venue: IN-SOURCE OPTIONS SDN BHD, NO. 35, JALAN SERENDAH 26/39, KAWASAN PERINDUSTRIAN HICOM, SEKSYEN 26, 40400 SHAH ALAM, SELANGOR/REMOTE ONLINE Upon successful completion of the program, trainees will be competent to safely operate MEWP.
Fee Per Pax: RMRM 1,590.00
Upon successful completion of the program, trainees will be competent to safely operate MEWP.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIE
- Describe the nature of the sector of industry and their role and responsibilities as an access operator.
PREPARING FOR WORK
- Name and explain the purpose of principal components, the basic construction, controls and terminology.
- Conform with manufacturer's requirements as per the operator's handbook, other types of information source and relevant regulations and legislation.
- Undertake all pre-use checks.
- Check emergency lowering functions.
TRAVELLING & MANOEUVERING
- Configure and set for site travel.
- Travel over level surfaces and inclines.
- Explain travel procedures and precautions over rough terrain and inclines.
- Manoeuvre in confined spaces.
SETTING UP FOR WORK
- Configure and set for accessing duties.
- Position the platform to access a work position.
- Explain actions required for hazards, underground and overhead services.
- Access working points up to full operating height.
- Travel with a raised platform (where applicable).
- Employ extension units.
- Carry out shut down and securing procedures.
- Explain the loading and unloading procedures for machine transporting.
TRAINER: Lt. Colonel (CD) Frank Tan, PMP, PJK, PBP, PAP was the
- Expert Panel Specialist appointed by (JPK) Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran to develop the only National Occupational Skills Standard in the fields of MHE Operations and Maintenance and Mobile Elevating Work Platform Operations, Crane Lifting Operations.
- Expert Panel Specialist appointed by CIDB to develop the 5 modules under MEWP & Lifting Operations Modules Rigging/ Slinging, Signaling, Lifting Supervisor.
- He holds professional certifications & qualifications in Crane Lifting / MHE / MEWP Operations and Vocational Training Officer (JPK), Train The Trainer (HRDF), Certified Lifting Director (ITI, accredited by LEEA & ASME), American Society of Safety Engineers, Society of Automotive Engineers USA, PUWER & LOLER (UK) certifications.
- He has more than 35 years of training & practical experience and has served as speaker and trainer at many MNCs, GLCs, PLCs, SMEs, NIOSH, ABM, CIDB, Local and International Conferences.
Thank you for your interest. Please fill in the form below.