Date: 14/03/2022 - 18/03/2022
Duration: 5 day(s)
Venue: IN-SOURCE OPTIONS SDN BHD, NO. 35, JALAN SERENDAH 26/39, KAWASAN PERINDUSTRIAN HICOM, SEKSYEN 26, 40400 SHAH ALAM, SELANGOR/REMOTE ONLINE
Fee Per Pax: RMRM5,300.00
Theory as per:
• BS 7121-2: Inspection, maintenance and thorough examination;
• BS 7121-2-3: Inspection, maintenance and thorough examination – Mobile Crane;
• BS 7121-2-4: Inspection, maintenance and thorough examination – Loader Crane;
• BS 7121-2-5: Inspection, maintenance and thorough examination – Tower Crane;
• BS 7121-2-7: Inspection, maintenance and thorough examination – Overhead Travelling Crane;
• LOLER & PUWER 1998 (UK);
• Factory & Machinery Act 1967 (Malaysia)
• DOSH (JKKP) Chief Inspector Special Order on 17 June 2017, 13 March 2020 & 26 October 2020
• VR oculus to train inspection of Overhead Travelling Crane on the girder and on ground
• Inclusive 3rd party Inspection reporting
Remote Online Training (Webinar) & Practical Day Training (Powered by IoT - Router-enabled Web Cam)
Participants who successfully passed the theory and practical assessments will be awarded the Certificate of Achievement from In-Source Options Sdn Bhd (CIDB Authorized Training Centre Reg. No: PLB032019-0015) with CIDB CCD Points.
Introducing the topic, emphasising the potential hazards of working with equipment in the workplace and the importance of taking steps to control the risks.
FMA 1970, PUWER 1998 & LOLER 1998
Introduces the regulations, lists examples of which equipment is covered, and lists the key duties placed on employers and employees.
Provides guidance for recognising risks, taking appropriate measures and reducing the risks.
Cover the responsibilities associated with inspection & thorough examination of mobile & non-mobile equipment & accessories.
Guidance on recording includes what should be recorded, how and where it should be recorded, the level of recording necessary. Inspection Templates provided, will encompass Structural, Mechanical, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics.
TRAINER: Lt. Colonel (CD) Frank Tan, PMP, PJK, PBP, PAP was the
Expert Panel Specialist appointed by (JPK) Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran to develop the only National Occupational Skills Standard in the fields of MHE Operations and Maintenance and Mobile Elevating Work Platform Operations, Crane Lifting Operations.
Expert Panel Specialist appointed by CIDB to develop the 5 modules under MEWP & Lifting Operations Modules Rigging/ Slinging, Signaling, Lifting Supervisor.
He holds professional certifications & qualifications in Crane Lifting / MHE / MEWP Operations and Vocational Training Officer (JPK), Train The Trainer (HRDF), Certified Lifting Director (ITI, accredited by LEEA & ASME), American Society of Safety Engineers, Society of Automotive Engineers USA, PUWER & LOLER (UK) certifications.
He has more than 35 years of training & practical experience and has served as speaker and trainer at many MNCs, GLCs, PLCs, SMEs, NIOSH, ABM, CIDB, Local and International Conferences.
Thank you for your interest. Please fill in the form below.
Currently we don’t have any training related to this category. Stay tuned for more training in the future. Have a great day!